How we Receive Information
Web Site Visitors. When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect IP addresses and Site usage information from you. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and customers use and navigate our Site, including the number and frequency of visitors and subscribers to each web Site page, and the length of their visits. Such information does not include personally identifiable information, such as your name or address.
Email Communications. The Site allows you to contact us by sending an email communication. Beeyond Group Inc. uses email communications as an alternative means for You to contact us. From email communications we will obtain your email address and any information that you include in your message. The purpose of the email functionality is to facilitate communications concerning how to use the Site and Beeyond’s products. You should not use the Site`s email functionality for any personal communications or include confidential or sensitive information, such as your credit card number or bank information.
Communications When You Register or Purchase. The Site has a function that allows you to establish an account. The account is intended to facilitate your purchases, and does not mean we intend to extend credit to you. When you register for an account, purchase products, receive catalogs, or register for sweepstakes or prizes, we will collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, age, gender, address, e-mail address, credit-card number and facts about your purchases, delivery address, interests in similar products, and similar information. We do not, however, knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
Information Other Than From the Site. We may receive information concerning you from prior communications with you or from other sources, including information that is publicly available. We may combine such information with information that is received from you by one of the means described above.
How we Use Information
1. For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information including, for example, to enable us to process, validate and verify a product purchase.
2. To send e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
3. We may contract with companies or persons to provide certain services including credit card processing, shipping, data management, promotional services (“Service Providers”). We provide our Service Providers with the information needed for them to perform these services. We also ask our Service Providers to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours.
4. To enhance existing features or developing new features, products and services.
5. To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user base and usage pattern.
6. To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on characteristics or preferences.[We may use third parties, called third-party ad servers or ad networks, to deliver ads to you on our behalf. These third-party ad servers may be supplied with or have access to your personally identifiable information solely for the purpose of providing these services to us or on our behalf. They also may also collect and use non-personally identifiable information about your visits to this and other websites in order to present advertisements that may be of interest to you.]
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Site, and you do so at your own risk.
You are responsible for the management and security of information in your possession, which includes information on your computer. You should take reasonable steps to maintain the security of your personal information accessible from the Site. You should also inform us promptly if you believe any of your personal information has been compromised while using the Site.
Transfer to U.S. or any Other countries
Your information may be stored and processed in Canada and The United States or any other country where Beeyond Group Inc. has facilities. By subscribing to our services, you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country.
Comments and Questions