The Thermostat Too Cold trouble condition indicates the current temperature reported by the thermostat is lower than the customized threshold which is specified in the customer’s Temperature Alert rule.
How to resolve:
The thermostat must report a current temperature above the specified low-temperature threshold. For more information about Alarm.com-compatible thermostats, see Thermostats.
To configure a low Temperature Alert rule using the Customer Website:
- Log into the Customer Website.
- In the Thermostats card, click .
- Click Notifications.
- Click the Temperature Alert notification.
- Click the checkbox next to the Below temperature.
- Select the desired low temperature threshold from the Below temperature dropdown menu.
- If the customer would like to receive a notification, click + Add Recipient and select the appropriate recipient.
Note: If the desired contact is not listed, click + New to enter the desired contact information, then click Save.
- After the selected recipients are confirmed with a black checkmark, click Close.
- Click Save.