If your door or window is closed but the keypad is reporting it open, this means your sensor is out of alignment. This can also mean your sensor or magnet has fallen off the door or frame.
Follow these 5 easy steps to fix this:
1. Go to your keypad to identify the zone showing open
2. Verify the sensor and magnet are both on the door
3. If necessary, reattach the sensor or magnet with double sided sticky tape
4. While remounting make sure there’s no more than half an inch of space between the magnet and sensor
5. If the sensor and magnet are still in place, and nothing is out of alignment, contact Customer Technical Support