The thermostat lock option will lock all physical control of the Alarm.com Smart Thermostat (ADC-T3000 or ADC-T2000) so that it can only be changed from a computer or mobile device. A partial lock will allow setpoint changes but will prevent mode changes on the thermostat.
To enable or disable Thermostat Lock from the Customer Website:
- Log into the Customer Website.
- On the Thermostat card, click the Details icon (>).
- Click Advanced Configuration.
- Locate the Thermostat Lock setting and click to select the desired setting:
- Disabled mode – Setpoint changes can be made from the thermostat, website or app.
- Enabled mode – Setpoint changes can only be made from the website or app.
- Partial mode – Setpoint changes can be made from the thermostat, website or app. Mode changes can only be made from the website or app.
- Click Save.
Note: If the Security Panel (or other Z-Wave Controller) becomes unresponsive, a full reboot (removing AC and battery power) of the thermostat will bypass the local thermostat lock.