Smart Home Security Installation Technician – Barrie, Ontario
Smart Home Security -Installation Technician
Beeyond Security – Barrie, Ontario
• Install and service authorized smart home security equipment (including but not limited to door and window sensors, motion sensors, glass break sensors, remote controls, cameras, thermostats, door locks, appliance modules) in customers’ homes.
• Interact and communicate well with customers.
• Exhibit professional appearance and conduct while providing a world-class customer experience.
• Ensure on-time arrival to daily customer appointments.
• Maintain and manage adequate inventory levels of products and equipment.
• Work safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, and loss of materials and equipment.
• Explain and provide detailed system capabilities and operational instructions to customers.
• Promote and sell additional equipment and services to customers during each visit.
• Clean installation debris in each home after all service and installation visits.
• Accurately complete necessary paperwork, including work orders, customer contracts, and time clock punches.
• Conduct routine maintenance and providing a report of inventory on hand equipment as well as defective equipment. Responsible for ensuring that defective equipment is returned to the inventory department.
Our Preferred Requirements
• Min 2-3 years’ experience as an Alarm installation/service technician.
• Experience project planning, installing and troubleshooting Home and Commercial Alarm Systems, IP Cameras, DVRs/NVRs
• Experience pulling and fishing cable through walls, drop tile ceilings, and conduit as well as terminating all types of cable ends.
• Current valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Must have basic knowledge of and ability to operate hand and power tools.
• Reliable transportation.
• The ability to lift up to 45lbs.
• Superior customer service skills.
• High school diploma.
• Experience as a construction worker, electrician, or other technical is helpful.
• Must be able to provide a clean police records check on the offer of employment.
Who we are:
Beeyond Security is a smart security and home automation company that helps families stay connected to their homes and loved ones. We’re revolutionizing the home experience with smart home products that our consumers love and we take pride in that. We also take pride in our culture, we work hard and play hard and live our core values. Some of the benefits of working at Beeyond Security are:
• Fun team culture
• Flexible hours
• Entrepreneurial environment
• Social outings
• Competitive salary
|Job Category||Installation & Service|